French designer, Thierry Lasry launched his eponymous sunglasses line in 2006. Raised in a highly creative environment highly creative environment, his designs aims at individuals looking to stand out from the crowd. He already collaborated with prestigious brands in the past, including Acne Studio,Enfants Riches Déprimés, and a joint venture with Fendi in 2015 and 2016.
Thierry Lasry sunglasses are based on the concept of « futuristic vintage ».
The collection is now distributed in over 50 countries, including the most exclusive stores like Colette, Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman, Dover Street Market, or Net-a-Porter.
Available 2-4 days,
Fashion, Marketing or Communications Major
Detail oriented and organized
Interest in Fashion, PR, Marketing, Communications
Proficient in MS Office
Social Media knowledge, specifically Instagram
Knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage
Prior internship experience from a fashion PR agency or in-house luxury fashion brand is a plus!
You can expect to be hands-on with helping pulls for shoots, stylist and publications.
· Assisting the PR manager in research and admin task.
· Searching and clipping editorial credits
· Assist creating relevant industry contact lists
· Forecasting and keeping up with fashion accessory trends (eyewear)
· Working on strategic VIP gifting
· Organizing press and drafting press releases
· Maintain and organize press sample closet
· Shipping, receiving and sample trafficking
· Curating strategic social media concepts to drive web sales.
· Website Maintenance
· MUST LOVE FASHION!