An originator and innovator in the private styling industry since 2006, Style Made Simple was built from the ground up on the premise that everyone should be able to access the beautiful style that enhances their confidence and helps them develop a unique personal aesthetic. Cultivated from the styling talent once reserved exclusively for celebrities and fashion editorials, founder Allison Berlin combined her knowledge of the fashion industry with her experience styling for print and television and put it to work for the private individual.
All interns are expected to be:
· Eager to learn and assist with all tasks
· Willing and able to adapt in a constantly changing and evolving work environment.
· To assist Stylists and Stylist Assistant with efforts related to the day to day activities and promotion of Style Made Simple's private styling services.
· To assist with Style Made Simple clients in shopping and fitting activities.
· To help grow social media and promotional efforts.
· Research and comment on relevant blogs, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
· Research, compile and assemble inspirational mood boards.
Duties may include (but are not limited to):
· Assisting with store and showroom pulls.
· Assisting with client fittings by quickly and efficiently helping to change outfits, keep clothes organized and search for filler items.
· Assisting with making and photographing outfits for client look - books.
· Online research of social media, blog, designers, stores, market trends.
· Proficiency in social media a huge plus (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr).