Armarium is the premier destination for on-demand luxury. We provide members with access to the runway’s most rarefied and coveted pieces— all of which can be borrowed when needed, without the hassle of dry cleaning, storage, or that age old question: “When will I ever wear this again?” That’s the beauty of Armarium; you don’t have to.
Comprised of an elite team of fashion insiders, Armarium was officially launched in April 2016 through a mobile app, e-commerce platform, and a New York City showroom.
Armarium is seeking fashion forward, proactive PR/Marketing interns immediately and for the summer term.
You must be available 4 - 5 days a week from 9 - 6.
General responsibilities for all interns:
Greeting guests at the front desk
Assisting our CEO and Creative Director
Assisting with preparation and execution of events
Marketing/ PR Intern responsibilities
* Curating content for our website https://www.armarium.com
* Tracking and compiling press
* Creating promotional visuals for partnership events
* Daily administrative tasks in support of CEO
* Social media- compiling images and posting
* Photoshop is a major plus