Brilliant Global is a sweater design company working with many retailers in the US, including American Eagle, Aerie, Target, White House Black Market, Joe Fresh, and Joie among others). We are looking for a driven, ambitious intern who is interested in building a career in fashion design or sales and marketing.
The BG intern is more than just a design assistant; they are truly invested in the business of fashion. This person has a creative mind that can sketch ideas based on runway and NYC retail, and will collaborate with our Hong Kong design team while contributing to the tasks involved in developing and implementing successful sales and marketing strategies in the US. We’re offering an opportunity to be part of a small, yet dynamic subsidiary of the multi-billion dollar umbrella company, Li & Fung, where you will gain valuable professional skills and hands-on design experience.
-The internship must be for school credit.
-Fashion Design/Fashion Merchandising/Marketing major
• Create flats and renderings using Adobe Illustrator for our wholesale clients to support the design team in HK.
• Act as the design eye for the US team and conduct competitive research via store visits and online research for trend reports.
• Aid in the development and design of marketing materials to promote collection stories tailored to specific retail customers.
• Organize and help maintain samples, inspiration boards, and trend books.
• Assist with preparation, set-up, and break-down of our retail customer’s collection meetings.
• Support sales team with any administrative and additional design duties as needed.