Roberto Cavalli is looking for a Finance/Accounting intern this summer. The intern will gain hands on experience and in-depth knowledge of the finance and accounting field in a luxury fashion brand. This position is unpaid.
- Must be enrolled in school and be able to receive school credit
- Available at least 3 days a week
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- General interest in finance and desire in the retail/fashion industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and AS400
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Complete coding templates with invoice information and analytics
- Scan completed templates/invoices into Google Docs by locations for data entry
- Retrieval of entry numbers and file posted invoices for payments
- Reconcile invoices for payments for check and wire payments
- Assist with month end closings
- Special projects
Previous experience interning in a Finance and Accounting field is preferred, but not required. For those interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to the email address provided. Please be sure to include your availability in the cover letter.