Roberto Cavalli is looking for an intern to assist the Buyer and Retail team this summer. The intern will gain knowledge and understanding of a retail buying position at a luxury fashion brand. This position is unpaid.
- Must be enrolled in school and be able to receive school credit
- Available at least 3 days a week
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Retail Math skills
- Aid in creating product knowledge material for the retail stores
- Review order entry
- Track deliveries of goods
- Assist with stock rotations
- Organize and execute sample requests for store events
- Shadow at Market appointments
- Assist the Retail team with other tasks as needed
Previous experience in a fashion internship or store preferred, but not required. For those interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to the email address provided. Please be sure to include your availability in the cover letter.