Sally LaPointe is a women’s designer ready-to-wear collection produced in New York City. The eponymously designed collection offers the industry a collection of bold, unexpected and luxe designs. Signatures include decadent outerwear, luxurious knits and edgy eveningwear.
We are looking for a Development Intern.
• Prior internship experience is a must
• Organizational skills
• Positive Attitude
• Strong pattern making, hand drawing & sewing skills
• Must be able to commit to at least 2 days a week (until the end of the semester)
• Credit Only
• Sourcing fabric, trims etc
• Communicating with sample rooms & factories
• Assisting design team with developing the new collection
• Assisting backstage during the shows and presentations
• Assisting with hand sewing of embroideries, fabric repairs, etc
• Keeping studio organized