Roberto Cavalli is looking for 2 interns to assist the Wholesale team this summer. Interns will learn the ins and outs of the wholesale business at a luxury fashion brand. This position is unpaid.
- Must be enrolled in school and be able to receive school credit
- Available at least 3 days a week
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Assisting the Wholesale team with various tasks including:
- Trunk show preparation (creating/editing buy books, sample shipping, etc.)
- Sample management/closet maintenance
- Assisting with boutique transfers and swaps
- Market Week assistance (dressing models, showroom, preparation
Previous experience interning in a wholesale division preferred, but not required. For those interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to the email provided. Please be sure to include your availability in the cover letter.