PUBLIC RELATIONS & MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Reiss is currently seeking a Public Relations & Marketing intern to join us for the Summer Semester. The PR/Marketing Intern supports the department on all US and Canada initiatives. Current students interested in learning about the fashion industry are welcomed as valued team members. We strive to offer an educational experience where internship participants can develop skills relevant to their targeted career pathway. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on and exciting work experience.
• Student or recent graduate majoring in Communications, Marketing, PR or a related field
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented, motivated to learn and possessing sense of urgency
• Previous internship experience in PR, fashion or editorial beneficial, but not required
• Interest in Reiss and understanding of brand aesthetic
• Assist team with press requests and sample trafficking. Gain experience in women’s, men’s and accessories collections.
• Support social media by capturing and collating market specific content for all channels.
• Maintenance of editorial status reports and calendars.
• Support Press Previews and brand events - preparation and day of.
• Assist with department research and competitor projects.
• Maintaining the sample closet/showroom.