Eddie Borgo is offering the opportunity for interns to gain valuable experience in the fast-paced environment of sales, to start immediately.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Demonstrates interest and motivation to work in a sales environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities on a daily basis
• Ability to have ownership over projects
• Ability to work independently and in groups
• Ability to complete basic administrative tasks
• Familiarity with luxury fashion and jewelry brands
Intern will work closely with members of the sales team to help manage a wide variety of accounts including department stores, specialty stores, and ecommerce businesses. Intern will assist with day-to-day functions such as target account research, analysis of competitor marketing and sales materials, market preparation, etc. This internship is designed to offer hands on exposure and be a constructive learning experience.