Armarium is the premiere destination for on-demand luxury. We provide members with access to the runway's most rarefied and coveted pieces--all of which can be borrowed when needed, without the hassle of dry cleaning, storage, or that age old question: "When will I ever wear this again?" That's the beauty of Armarium; you don't have to.
Comprised of an elite team of fashion insiders, Armarium was officially launched in April 2016 through a mobile app, e-commerce platform, and a New York City showroom.
Armarium is looking to fill the following positions: marketing, fashion, styling, finance, operations, and showroom. These are unpaid internships but you will receive school credit and the opportunity to work under some of the most influential people in the fashion industry.
We tend to cater our internship to your interests - tell us what you love and want to learn and we can find someone perfect for you to shadow and learn under!
- Very organized
- Precise and detail oriented
- Not afraid to speak up
- Interest in fashion
- Eager to learn!
General responsibilities for all interns:
- Assisting with photoshoots
- Assisting our CEO and Creative Director
- Event planning
- Working with VIP clients
Marketing intern responsibilities:
- Assisting in ad implementation and design
- Curating content for our website
- Digital marketing
- Social media
- Assisting our lead styling with day-to-day fittings
- Offer clients with styling advice over the phone, email, and in person
- Maintain client relationships
- Communicating with potential brand partners
- Minor alterations (sewing skills a plus, but not required)
- Assisting our CFO with investor relations/tracking
- Pricing and analysis
- Annual planning
- Assisting our Director of Operations with buys
- Handling our back stock and showroom inventory
- Communicating with our brand partners
- Tracking orders and shipments abroad