Amazing internship opportunity with Luxury Handbag and Accessories designer.
Seeking incredibly organized go-getters with a love of fashion. Must be very friendly, sociable, professional, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be well-rounded individuals who can multi-task, with excellent follow-through on all assigned responsibilities.
- Skilled in excel
- Excellent written and phone presence
- Passion for the fashion industry
- Extremely organized and methodical
- Willingness and capability to assist with additional duties depending on stage of seasonal fashion cycle
- Creative, hard-working, friendly, team player
We would like our interns to be in 3 days/week, the more days committed, the more involved you are in what goes on. Our hours are 10-7 but we are flexible around class/work schedules.
Only apply if you can commit to a 3-6 month internship.
School credit available.
- Overseeing the creation of sales materials
- Assist sales team with new/current accounts
- Store account management
- Assisting in the preparation for sales meetings
- Maintain showroom presentation; help prepare for wholesale account meetings
- Update inventory
- Organizing sales samples
PR / Marketing
- Shipment and tracking of samples to magazines, celebrities and other press
- Provide requested brand information to PR
- Brainstorm ideas/pitch angles
- Building press and blogger media lists
- Active in social media, with knowledge of social media platforms and fashion blogs