We are looking for creative, organized and articulate writing interns. If you are passionate about editorial writing and are looking to gain experience applying your communication skills to professional online publications, you may be a good match for us. College credit is available. Please speak to your academic advisor in advance. This internship does not require you to live in the New York area.
• Background in journalism, creative writing, mass communications, advertising, public relations, fashion design or related field
• Grammar proficiency and strong writing ability
• Ability to handle numerous projects at once under deadline pressure
• Strong awareness of social media and familiarity with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
• Proficiency in content formatting via WordPress.
• Strong photography skills a major PLUS!
• Living in the New York City area also a huge PLUS!
Applicants should have a strong command of the English language, the ability to set their own work hours and meet strict deadlines. Applicants must be self-motivated, highly organized, responsible and creative.
Content production, editing, and formatting posts for our website and clients. Assist in the promotion of our products such as virtual style consultations, e-books, and guides. Daily participation in social media engagement for our website. You must be able to devote a minimum of 3 hours a day to this internship.