Antwerp Atelier is a full-service fashion studio in Manhattan that offers patternmaking, sample making, production, and consultation.
We work with all types of menswear and womenswear categories and fabrics: designer high-end, luxury, sportswear, leather, fur, etc. This is a great opportunity for an intern that wants a range of educational experiences in the fashion industry! Internship is for school credit or experience only, no stipends are available.
Visit us at https://instagram.com/antwerpatelier
• Must be able to commit minimum 2-3 days per week (part-time) or 4-5 days per week (full-time)
• Prior schooling in fashion: current student or graduate
• Base knowledge of patternmaking, cutting paper patterns, and cutting fabric
• Extremely focused, quick learner that has high standards
• Assisting Patternmaker
• Assisting in other tasks such as fittings, sewing, sourcing, researching
Applicants must send us the following in order to be considered for this internship:
• Current availability of days you can intern & length of commitment including the start date
• Resume and portfolio samples
**Applicants must be located in NYC**